KIT Green (KIT Education Pte.Ltd.)TERMS OF SUBSCRIPTION AND ATTENDANCE POLICY
- Please, contact the administrator to request enrolment in a course/class. Once your enrolment is confirmed, we will send you a notification of the appointment by email (with the subject “New Appointment”).
- All in-person classes are conducting at EON Shenton, 70 Shenton Way, #09-04/09-05, Singapore, 079118.
- The payment system in KIT Green: the first visit is paid as a trial lesson, then a term subscription is purchased.
- The subscription is valid for a certain number of lessons according to the KIT Green Calendar.
- The subscription cannot be exchanged, transferred to another person, or refunded.
- A subscription is purchased for a certain number of lessons from any date of any month for the rest of the term.
ONLINE and 1:1 Classes
- If the lesson is held ONLINE, the administrator sends a Google Calendar invitation with the Zoom conference number/Zoom conference link. Please make sure you have enough time to start Zoom & join the conference slightly before the beginning of the lesson.
- In case you failed to join the conference or there is no other party online, please contact our administrator immediately.
- If the student hasn't shown up within 15 min after the scheduled lesson started, the teacher leaves Zoom. The class is considered to be held and cannot be replaced or rescheduled.
- Private Lessons are non-refundable unless they were rescheduled/canceled 24 hours prior to the scheduled time of the lesson.
- We value our clients very much and understand that plans may change. Thus, we give our clients an opportunity to catch up on missed classes by attending any other KIT Green class within the same term with prior approval of the date. Please, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and receive a confirmation.
- There is strictly no discount, refund, or other allowances are offered for absence, illness, holidays, or any other reason for not attending the class.
- If KIT Green reschedules classes and the client is unable to attend them anymore, the school will refund the payment for the unused classes.
I give permission for the KIT Education Pte. Ltd. (KIT Green) to take the photography/video filming of my child while engaged in KIT Green classes for the sole purpose of advertising and publicity, and I understand that my child’s identity will remain anonymous in conjunction with any photograph used in marketing.